The K Series Integrated Mesh Group Infrared Burners are Sunsrays' patent products. They are designed and produced for multi-purposes, such as powder coating, drying, food process, latex dipping industries, etc.
The K series burners can be applied with an air/gas pre-mixer or a normal nozzle. It means that the burners can be used either with naturally pre-mixed air and gas, or with manually pre-mixed air and gas.
Dimension: 780mm x 145mm x 185mm (bottom-in-type),
Or 850mm x 145mm x 130mm(side-in-type)
Weight: 5.5kg / PC. (bottom-in-type), or 5kg/ PC. (side-in)
Heat output: 6500~13500 kcal/hr
LPG consumption: 0.65~1.2kg/hr
Inlet gas pressure: 1.2kpa for manually pre-mixed. 40~100kpa for naturally pre-mixed air and gas
Inlet air pressure: 2.8~3.5kpa, if needed.
1) Safe: premixed the air&gas in 2800 mpa low-pressure natural ejector mode, more safety and reliable
2) High efficiency: honeycomb ceramic plate with strong heat storage capacity, good effect of radiation ,conversion rate≥90%,
3) Simple structure,easy install:the whole system is consist of there parts,gas/air delivery,burner,ignition and control .Compact structure, easy installation and debugging.
4) Energy saving environmental friendly: full combustion, high efficiency, no waste water/gas ,no noise pollution,
5) Accurate control: realize accurate control of combustion by use inverter, actuators